Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Final Thoughts...

Describe the past two weeks in one sentence...


"Coming to Peru taught me life lessons that I couldn't have learned if I didn't come on this trip." -Andersen


"An amazing experience consisting of memories, laughter, lessons, and a new perspective about the world." -Lauren


"Coming to Peru taught me to be grateful of the little things and learning about new cultures." -Cristina


"A life-changing experience that has changed my view on the world." -Max


"A life-changing experience I may never be able to experience again." -Logan


"An exclusive opportunity that will never come again." -Zachariah


"An incredible series of events that I was fortunate to experience a second time." -Ryan


"A life-changing experience that I will never forget." -Andrew


"A life-changing opportunity that changed my whole perspective." -Matthew


"The experience of a lifetime with an amazing group of people, during which I learned a lot about myself and the world." -Nelly


"The opportunity to show God's love and be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ." -Gabbi


"A series of moments that will forever guide my life in a pursuit to obtain pure happiness through helping others." -McKenna


"A breathtaking place, amazing people, and extraordinary experiences that will turn into extraordinary memories." -Grace


"A beautiful experience while I tried to figure myself out." -Anna Sophia


"A rare and amazing experience that has truly changed me." -Hannah


"Peru was an amazing and life-changing experience where I made so many memories and new friends." -Maddie


"Peru was a life-changing experience where I got to share Jesus' light with others and make new friendships and memories." -Lily